Lake David Park (North) Renovations
City of Groveland
156 S. Lake Ave.
Groveland, FL 34736
- Site Engineering Design-Build
- Park Design-Build
- Facility Design-Build
- Landscape Architecture Design-Build
- Utility Design-Build
- Roadway Design-Build
- Sidewalk Design-Build
- Lighting Design-Build
- Stormwater Engineering Design-Build
- Environmental Engineering
- Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Demolition of Existing Facilities
Lake David Park (North) Renovations, Groveland, Florida
CPWG Constructors provided construction manager at risk services for the renovation of Lake David Park. The project also included the demolition and removal of existing sidewalks and structures. The Design-Build phase of the northern portion of the park is complete and the transformation received the outstanding approval of the City and the community.
Lake David Park is located in the heart of Groveland. The park is split into two parts, North and South, that are connected by a walking trail. Phase one of the project covered the north end of the park and phase two will cover the south. During phase two, the South side of the park will be updated with new restroom facilities, a splash pad, playground, and new parking lot.
Our team worked closely with the City of Groveland staff to ensure that the completed project met their requirements and expectations. Madrid CPWG designed and CPWG Constructors built improvements include:
· A new entrance
· Splash pad
· New parking lot
· New walking paths and sidewalks
· A covered performance structure
· A raised stage for performers
· Power outlets for A/V equipment
· A littoral zone boardwalk
· A covered section in the middle extends out above the lake
· Kayak access to inner zone
· A lawn seating area
· Benches with power and USB stations
· 8 picnic benches with shade structures
· Large trees and lush irrigated landscaping
· Updated stormwater design
· Broad Street Streetscape design
· A street festival area for farmer markets
· New brick covered cross section
· Utility connections for vendors
· Improved lighting
Why Choose Us
We Offer a Full-Service Approach
Our experienced team consists of Construction and Construction Management specialists.
As a subsidiary of CPWG, we have direct access to their staff of engineers, surveyors, planners, landscape architects, and more.
Our blend of General Contractors and Engineers allows us to deliver quality service in all phases.
We’ve built our business by developing great relationships with our clients while successfully completing their projects.
Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
WOSB Certified businesses are a part of the first tier of businesses referred to state agencies seeking to include supplier diversity.
3918 N Highland Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33603