Kinard Community Center Renovation
20859 Central Avenue
Blountstown, Florida 32424
5,500 Square Feet
- Construction Services
- Construction Management
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Hardening
- Interior Renovation
- Exterior Renovation
Kinard Community Center Renovation, Kinard, Florida
The Kinard Community Center received damage to the interior, exterior, and roof from Hurricane Michael. CPWG Constructors was contracted by Calhoun County officials to repair the facility and harden it against future hurricane damage. Our team completed the renovation ahead of schedule and within the allocated budget.
The renovation repairs CPWG Constructors completed included:
- Repair of damaged roof
- Hardening of the existing roof structure
- Installation of new 24-gauge PBR metal roof panels, soffit, and facia
- Installation of new gutters, downspouts
- Construction of a new king wall after the complete failure of the front gable end wall of the structure
- Replacement of all windows, doors, and siding,
- Installation of new flooring, ceilings, trim, etc.
Why Choose Us
We Offer a Full-Service Approach
Our experienced team consists of Construction and Construction Management specialists.
As a subsidiary of CPWG, we have direct access to their staff of engineers, surveyors, planners, landscape architects, and more.
Our blend of General Contractors and Engineers allows us to deliver quality service in all phases.
We’ve built our business by developing great relationships with our clients while successfully completing their projects.
Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
WOSB Certified businesses are a part of the first tier of businesses referred to state agencies seeking to include supplier diversity.
3918 N Highland Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33603